Sunday 6 November 2011

Collection of best quotes on sachin


Andrew Flintoff:
When you bowl at him you are not just trying to get him out, you are trying to impress him. "I want him to walk off thinking 'that Flintoff, he's all right isn't he? I feel privileged to have played against him.


Shane Warne: 
"Sachin Tendulkar is, in my time, the best player without doubt - daylight second, Brian Lara third."



Andrew Symonds: 
wrote on an aussie t-shirt he autographed specially for Sachin. " To Sachin, the man we all want to be "


A.R.Rhaman
Well, I’m no Sachin Tendulkar you know, whenever he takes the field, people expect him to score a century before he loses his wicket. I can only give in my best and I always strive to live up to fans expectations, but it’s not possible to get an Oscar every time.


Virendra Sehwag: 
Both of us have come a long away and it is a great honour that Tendulkar thinks I come close to resembling him as a batsman. It is a great honour, like a dream come true. If I die tomorrow I'll be the happiest man because I played this game because of Tendulkar, and Tendulkar himself saying that I resemble him - there is no bigger compliment than that.


Mathew Hayden: 
I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for india in Tests.


BBC Sports: 
Beneath the helmet, under that unruly curly hair, inside the cranium, there is something we don't know, something beyond scientific measure. Something that allows him to soar, to roam a territory of sport that, forget us, even those who are gifted enough to play alongside him cannot even fathom. When he goes out to bat, people switch on their television sets and switch off their lives.


Sunil Gavaskar: 
India's fortune will depend on how many runs the little champion scores. There is no doubt Tendulkar is the real thing.


Mike Coward: 
Sachin's the best. I've had this view since I saw him score that hundred in Sydney in 1992. He's the most composed batsman I've ever seen.


Allan Donald:His shot selection is superb, he just lines you up and can make you look very silly. Everything is right in his technique and judgement. There isn't a fault there. He is also a lovely guy, and over the years I've enjoyed some interesting chats with him… Sachin is in a different class to Lara as a professional cricketer. He is a model cricketer, and despite the intolerable pressures he faces back home, he remains a really nice guy… Sachin is also the best batsman in the world, pulling away from Brain Lara every year.